entry doors systems
all are made from fiberglass ensuring perfect color matches, unmatched performance, energy efficiency, dimensional stability and durability.
multipoint locks &
are standard on all of our doors. Enhance the security of your home with our multipoint lock systems and ensure years of perfect operation with adjustable hinges.
find the perfect door
for your home
We offer a vast selection of fiberglass door slabs from PlastPro featuring Hydroshield technology.
Unlimited Paint & Stain
High-performance AAMA certified coatings from TruCoat ensure years of beauty
Epic Doors was founded on the idea that you shouldn’t have to settle when selecting a front door for your home. An Epic Door is uncompromising in its design, assembly, and finish. Door technology has not improved much in the last 30 years. Lumberyards and millwork companies have been happy building the same door systems with finger jointed frames, thermally bridged aluminum sills, and paints and stains that simply are not compatible with fiberglass. We set out to design and build the best fiberglass entry doors in the world and we believe we accomplished this. Every Epic Door is processed on precision CNC saws and routers, built with all fiberglass frame and trim components, comes with multi-point locks and adjustable hinges standard, and finished with premium paints and stains that were specifically developed for fiberglass.
WHY FIBERGLASS ENTRY DOORS?
- Fiberglasss is eight times stronger than vinyl
- Six times stronger than wood plastic composites
- The superior strength of fiberglass creates more rigid door frames that are easier to install
- FIBERGLASS 100% 100%
- WPC 40% 40%
- VINYL 20% 20%
- 500x lower thermal conductivity than aluminum, so it doesn’t allow heat or cold from the outside into your home
- Fiberglass users 78% less embodied energy than aluminum and 39% less than vinyl to manufacture
- FIBERGLASS 15% 15%
- VINYL 40% 40%
- ALUMINUM 100% 100%
Expansion & Contaction
- 10x more stability than vinyl in temperature changes
- Nearly identical expansion and contraction rates as plate glass, which means tighter seal against the weather and longer lasting
- FIBERGLASS 10% 10%
- PLATE GLASS 15% 15%
- VINYL 100% 100%